*SOLD* USED – 2015 FORD F-750 XLT TRIM EXTENDED CAB SINGLE AXLE TRUCK
BIK Boom Trucks has grown to service a wide range of customer base, whose industries include the Tree Service Industry, Block/Brick, Pre-Cast, Poured Wall, Building Erection, Crane Service, Oil Field Transportation, Drywall, and many more. After 2000 plus units successfully installed, BIK Boom Trucks has become synonymous with your “One stop shop for all your Boom Truck needs.”
41 Claireville Drive, Toronto, Ontario M9W 5Z7
Located just 5 minutes north of Toronto International Airport of HWY 427 and Finch Ave. Free airport pick-up for all our guests.
Elliott L60 R HiReach: Hydraulic reach to 62’ vertical working height and 56’ horizontal – Installed END OF FRAME by Elliott factory technicians, prepped, primed and painted. New Air Operated PTO (Chelsea), Hydraulic Pump, Supply and Return Lines, Hydraulic tank mounted on truck frame w/ shut-off valve. Load Tested. Painted White at Factory.
Standard Features include:
- Three individual proportional electronic controllers. Boom ground controls located on roadside of turret, remote controls for boom operations from platform operate from a removable control box (HI, Low and start stop toggles are also located in the platform).
- Work platform is 40”x 60” with 40” high rails, with safety attachment loops.
- One double acting 6” full displacement long stroke boom elevation cylinders provides smooth, stable elevation.
- Continuous off set turret rotation with no stops with ball bearing slewing bearing and self locking gear box.
- Hydraulic OUT and DOWN driver side controls with a 18’ spread.Load Holding Valves on each cylinder for Safety and Security of Operator and Load.
Inlcuded Options Are:
- 5,900lb planetary winch w/anti-two block switch, horn, two part hook and 130’ of 3/8” cable
- Platform mounted jib with hydraulic winch drum mounted on horizontal arm
- 110 V power supply to work platform, Sign forks on platform (2 pcs)
- 14’ x 96” steel bed, Truck cab windshield guard, steel carrier cover
- 8’ cross box, 24” x 36” tall with doors on each side mounted at front of deck
- Honda gas powered generator
- Under deck storage boxes
- Back up camera