*SOLD* USED 2003 STERLING WALLBOARD BOOM
BIK Boom Trucks has grown to service a wide range of customer base, whose industries include the Tree Service Industry, Block/Brick, Pre-Cast, Poured Wall, Building Erection, Crane Service, Oil Field Transportation, Drywall, and many more. After 2000 plus units successfully installed, BIK Boom Trucks has become synonymous with your “One stop shop for all your Boom Truck needs.”
41 Claireville Drive, Toronto, Ontario M9W 5Z7
Located just 5 minutes north of Toronto International Airport of HWY 427 and Finch Ave. Free airport pick-up for all our guests.
IMT 16042 Wallboard Series Boom (front mounted) – 5 Storey Reach (6th floor)
- 2-Independent Hydraulic Extensions to 54’ vertical boom tip reach & 3,300 LBS. Capacity , 42’ horizontal reach
- 420 degree boom rotation by planetary gear drive for greater slewing torque
- Internal cylinders on all boom extensions, Outer boom cylinder guard
- Hydraulic Wallboard forks with rear boom & fork rest, 180 degree walk around platform with access ladder to top seat
- Hydraulic A-Frame style stabilizers at pedestal – 17’ 6” stabilizer span
- Top seat controls with joystick / foot pedal type
- Crane colour original white from IMT, load chart on boom in FT. & LBS.