NEW BIK SERIES FC-75 ON NEW WESTERN STAR 49X
BIK Boom Trucks has grown to service a wide range of customer base, whose industries include the Tree Service Industry, Block/Brick, Pre-Cast, Poured Wall, Building Erection, Crane Service, Oil Field Transportation, Drywall, and many more. After 3000 plus units successfully installed, BIK Boom Trucks has become synonymous with your “One stop shop for all your Boom Truck needs.”
41 Claireville Drive, Toronto, Ontario M9W 5Z7
Located just 5 minutes north of Toronto International Airport of HWY 427 and Finch Ave. Free airport pick-up for all our guests.
New – BIK Series Forming Crane FC-75 Unloader : Installed End of frame, on sub-frame by BIK Hydraulics Ltd.
- Fully Hydraulic Main Boom, with 5- Hyd Extentions to 75’ side reach – (86’ vertical):
- Boom Size: 35 ton meter., 2,000 lb cap @ 75’’
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE :
- Continuous Boom Rotation with Dual Planetary Bearing Gear Drive Motors– Base rotating on large sealed bearing – Ensures ease of operation under full load, reduces lifetime maintenance – Boom can rotate up to 15 degrees off level
- Extra Wide – Double Extention 27’ span Stabilizers all hyd cyl’s & not chain driven at boom base , Front mtd 21’ span Auxilary Stab’s
- No Computer Sensors – Simple hydraulics – Load holding valves on every cylinder—Hydraulic overload sensing device.
- Manual controls at top seat – Joystick / foot pedal type with ladder access
- Extra function plumbed o the end of boom with hose reel and Hyd Hook Rotator at end with Special Blue hook
- Hydraulic Oil Cooler installed at crane to ensure longer life of oil & hyd pump and reduce working temperature of hyd oil
- Dual 4 section control valve for stabilizers at rear and plumbed to accommodate auxiliary stabalizers
- Installation on Chassis at end of frame, including Sub-Frame, and New Pump and PTO. All proper connections
New – 24’ x 102” Steel Checker plate – LOW PROFILE: to accommodate up to 9’2” tall Form Cages
- Installed on pre-engineered 6” main sill sub frame & extension with X-braces for Tortional support tied to truck frame by sheer plating at front, center and rear
- Aluminum deck surface, 60” + headboard, Center Divider
- 4-vertical mounted winch straps mounted ahead of headboard to wrap around cages for transport
- 6 – under deck sliding tie-down winch straps on passenger side
- Winch bar holder and winch bar, dual ladder access, reflectors and side lights as required by DOT standards.
New – Western Star 49X 4-Axle Diesel Truck: 86,000 lb GVWR
- 12L Cummins Diesel, 500 hp
- Eaton Ultrashift Plus Automated 18spd Trans., 20,000 lb fronts with 425/65R22.5 Front Floatation tires on Alum rims
- 20,000 lb self steer lift axle ahead of t/a, 46,000 LB Rears on Tuftrac Suspension with 11R22.5 tires on Aluminum rims
- Double frame chassis
- Truck Features Include: Two Stage Engine Brake, Air Cond., AM/FM stereo, cruise, tilt/tele steer column, power windows/locks, chrome bumper and grill, power and heated mirrors, engine block heater, painted ext visor, trailer air tow package, rear wheel lock ups, 80 gal alum fuel tank, trailer air tow package, etc…
- Two sets of PVC stabilizer pads with holders mounted on truck,
- 36” aluminum checker plate storage box, hydraulic rotator
- 1” drawplate installed at rear